Messed up Grub

Samuel Rohde samuelrohde at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 13 00:04:14 UTC 2008

Steve has a really good idea, it sounds like it should work, it's definitely worth a try. But from my experience GRUB is installed with the last Linux distro. installed on the computer, even when GRUB was already on the computer. So if you uninstall the second Ubuntu, GRUB will be uninstalled too. But then again you installed Ubuntu on two hard drives. My only experience with this problem was with one partitioned hard drive. I think Steves idea might work.