/home/<user>/.gvfs causing problems for rsync

Johann Spies jspies at sun.ac.za
Tue Nov 11 08:18:30 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 08, 2008 at 10:07:57AM +1000, Res wrote:
> On Fri, 7 Nov 2008, Johann Spies wrote:
>
> > Well I have tried ".gvfs",  "- .gvfs/", "/home/js/.gvfs/" and none
> > have worked.
>
> Want to try your script in perl?

I don't know perl well enough.  I don't use it as scripting language -
try to get around with bash/sed/awk/python or sometimes ruby and
ocaml.

Regards
Johann

--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast,
      unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord,
      forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain
      in the Lord."    1 Corinthians 15:58