How do I change the document viewer as the default pdf reader?

Mark markfpyles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 05:30:45 UTC 2008

Hi Phil:

Thank you very  much for your help. What you say for the most part does
work for me, but I am using evolution for my email and when I click on a
file that has a pdf the only options I'm given when I click on the drop
down arrow is save as or open in document viewer. I need a way to change
document viewer from showing up in the drop down box and instead show
acroreader. Thank you.

Mark