Help me!

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Fri Nov 7 19:37:07 UTC 2008

On 11/05/2008 07:00 PM, Nguyen Canh Duong wrote:
> .htmtableborders, .htmtableborders td,
> .htmtableborders th {border : 1px dashed lightgrey ! important;}
> html, body { border: 0px; }  span.macro, span.macro
> ul, span.macro div, span.macro p {background : #CCCCCC;} p{margin-bottom:
> 0.15em;margin-top:
> 0.15em;}body{font-family:tahoma;font-size:10pt;};
> Now, I'm using solfware require
> IE(Internet Explorer) and Windows Media Player, but it very hard, for
> install , run IE , Windows Media Player on Ubuntu 8.04.
> Can you
> help me?
> On Ubuntu, do you use, install, run IE + Windows Media
> ?
> And,
> I'm setup Java, Flash Player run very good on
> Firefox, but when run it on ie4linux(wine) then Java, Flash Player not run,
> not view.
>
> Thanks,
> Best Regard,

I found problems with the installed version in IE6/ie4linux - couldn't
get it to work.

First open ie6 (ie4linux) and perform an windows update from there. That
will install 2 security updates. Next go to:

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=kb406791&sliceId=2

and install, from within IE6, the Windows Flash Player 9 Internet
Explorer version. That will get flash working w/sound - not well mind
you, the video is very choppy, but the sound works well.