Hello World!

Dhon G. Buenavista dhon.buenavista at roberts.com.ph
Fri Nov 7 08:23:18 UTC 2008

Good Day!
Today, i've just download the ubuntu server 8.10 version and am goin
to install it now. Quite scary coz i'm new to this linux thing,
though i'm pushing myself to learn/explore more bout it.
My reason of installing ubuntu, is that, i want to migrate our 3.12
Netware. For now, i only want the samba server to run and maybe after
that, other cool stuff that ubuntu could offer. Hope you guys can
help me this process. I'm new to this stuff so expect a lot of
question from me.

Thanks a lot for this wonderful stuff. Hope i could learn from it
easily or slowly.

believed to be clean.