LinDVD

Pastor JW pastor_jw at the-inner-circle.org
Thu Nov 6 23:57:30 UTC 2008

On Thursday 06 November 2008 3:13:25 pm Michael Haney wrote:
> That ends my rant.  I do want to applaud Dell for developing a
> legitimate DVD player for Linux.  Yes it isn't proprietary, so cry me
> a river.  Dell is offering the player to other companies releasing
> machines with Linux pre-installed though I don't know of any others
> which have obtained it for their machines.

I have NO idea what you are even talking/ranting about ...at all.  I tried
hard and read it over several times.  Dell releasing a computer with Linux
already installed is a very brave step for them to do in a country as
oppressive as the US is.  Of course that just got worse by several magnitudes
but it really ought not to bite too very hard till July so live it up while
you still can.

--
73 de N7PSV aka Pastor JW <n><   PDGA# 35276
http://the-inner-circle.org