Log Out Menu (Intrepid)

Wed Nov 5 09:19:42 UTC 2008

After a good upgrade, the only problem I can see is that the Log Out menu is
a new dialogue box with the option to only log out or switch user.

On the LiveCD, the log out is a drop-down list of shutdown, restart, log out
etc.

I don;t mind having the large dialogue box but I would like to add more
options to it -- I would like to shutdown from within my session.

Thanks to all the developers that have made this possible. And my wireless
is now detected automatically ... cool!!

--
100% naturally selected. 0% designed.