Thunderbird Questions

Michael "TheZorch" Haney thezorch at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 00:10:38 UTC 2008

I really need to put these in a file and save it to a USB drive for when
I need to reinstall my system.

There were two strings I had to add to Thunderbird's advanced settings
when I first install Kubuntu 8.04 and I've forgotten what they were.
I've Googled for them and couldn't find them.

1.  What is the string I need to add so I can open URLs in messages with
Firefox?

2.  What is the string I need to add so new mail notifications will
work?  (tried every sound setting in Preferences even tried different
sound files in .wav  and .ogg format, none work).

Thanks in advance.

--TheZorch
thezorch at gmail.com