Inability to type

Allen Meyers texas.chef94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 21:31:04 UTC 2008

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 1:55 PM, NoOp <glgxg at sbcglobal.net> wrote:

> On 11/03/2008 11:40 AM, Allen Meyers wrote:
> > On my Linux machine I have lost typing availability. Rebooted no
> > change. It did allow me to type password, but that is not text Hope
> > it is an easy fix I am in a panic.
> >
> > Thanks
> >
> > Allen
>
> At the login screen, select 'Sessons' and click on "Failsafe Gnome' then
> 'Change Session'. Enter your username & password & see if the keyboard
> works in the Failsafe mode.

*  I did as you instructed and status is the same, but this additional

  information might help. The inability to type is obviously a KDE

  File concern as that is the only session this occurs in. I am in

  Ubuntu with a kubuntu desk top. Please advise from this new

  information or do I need to go to the KDE list not intended to

  cast any doubts on your KDE ability. [?][?]

  I sincerely appreciate your assistance.

  Allen
*