PDF viewer for Evolution?

NoOp glgxg at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 17:53:29 UTC 2008

On 11/02/2008 09:28 PM, Mark wrote:
> Hi everyone:
>
> I am using a Dell inspiron 1525 laptop using ubuntu 8.04. I want to know
> is if there is a pdf viewer for evolution. When I have an email that
> comes in that is a pdf I'd like to be able to view preview it without
> having to open it completely. Thank you.
>
> Mark

As others have mentioned, currently there is no way to preview a PDF in
Evolution. You'll need to click on the attachment and use a viewer that
appears in the dropdown (currently Evince is the default - and is shown
as "Open in Document Viewer".

You may also find this helpful:
http://www.go-evolution.org/FAQ