analog clock in GNOME

Thufir hawat.thufir at gmail.com
Sun Nov 2 08:35:04 UTC 2008

On Sat, 01 Nov 2008 09:40:05 +0100, Carl Friis-Hansen wrote:

>> what I'd really like to do is to have the clock in the panel use an
>> "analog" interface.  Is that possible?
>
> Caitro-clock is very nice indeed:

Yes, I worked my way down, alphabetically, to cairo-clock and it's nearly
what I want.  The GNOME panel clock is embedded within the panel, and
it's possible to kinda/sorta shove cairo-clock over the panel, but it
just doesn't work particularly well.   Anything else?

I sorta like the clock in the panel idea of Vista, except I'd want
something a bit smaller.

thanks,

Thufir