POS software

Hal Burgiss hal at burgiss.net
Sat Nov 1 14:43:38 UTC 2008

On Sat, Nov 01, 2008 at 07:06:13AM -0700, Doug Robinson wrote:

>     I am a retired programmer but a friend has been
> asking me about a POS - Inventory control and general do it all
> computer solution for his new winery.

I haven't looked at it in awhile but there is an open source project
called phppointofsale that is a hosted type of solution. You could run
as a local copy, or web based. It integrates with osCommerce IIRC, so you
could do brick and mortar + online sales. Being open source, php +
mysql it would not take much programming to add features.

--
Hal