libdvdcss

Rashkae ubuntu at tigershaunt.com
Fri May 30 20:26:45 UTC 2008

Derek Broughton wrote:
> Karl Larsen wrote:
>

> So until you start to think your responses through, I and others will keep
> reading your posts and will keep criticizing you when you mislead.

I didn't really want to join the pick on Karl day, but I just wanted to
point out a far larger problem is Karl's habit of verbally assaulting
(textually speaking, of course) people for not following his
instructions (even when they are disastrously bad).  I think posts such
as "Do you read English" must needs never see this list.  If there is a
communication failure, attacking other people for it doesn't help.