still cant get ddclient to work

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Fri May 30 00:36:52 UTC 2008

20080529 1934 GMT-6

I have watched the posts come up and read the links that have been posted about
how to get ddclient to work, but I have never received anything other than these

WARNING:  cannot connect to checkip.dyndns.com:80 socket: IO::Socket::INET: Bad
hostname 'checkip.dyndns.com'

regards,
    ddclient at wadesmart (version 3.7.3)

and

WARNING:  caught SIGTERM; exiting

regards,
    ddclient at wadesmart (version 3.7.3)

My script was created by the dyndns site and so I'm thinking it should have the
right values. I don't think it has ever worked.

Wade