multiple IP adresses

Charlie Kravetz cjk at teamcharliesangels.com
Tue May 27 13:03:46 UTC 2008

On Mon, 2008-05-26 at 15:58 +0200, Adel ESSAFI wrote:
> Hi list,
> I am a newbie in ubuntu world. I want to know if it is possible to
> assign multiple IP adresses to a PC. With Fedora, it was possible. IF
> yes, do you have any document?
> Thanks a lot.
> Adel

Welcome to Ubuntu. I believe you can do what you want, depending on the
version of Ubuntu you are running. This mailing list is a great
resource, so is the documentation available at
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/ ,
https://help.ubuntu.com/community/UbuntuForums ,
and on your own system that was placed in /usr/share/doc during the
installation. Many of us use Google to find an answer when you supply
enough information. If you are new to Ubuntu, you might want to read up
on some of the information.

good luck,

--
Charlie Kravetz