Fw: Disk-Cleaner in Ubuntu

master master master_4_master at yahoo.com
Sun May 25 05:27:18 UTC 2008

Images are Here

I am Ubuntu-user 7.04. I am having problem with my root drive. It is currently
99% full. How can I make it free. I have tried Synaptec Package Manager
and removed some unused packages. But most of them, I could not decide
to delete. I am attaching the current status of my system as images.

Is
there any utility like disk-cleaner in windows. I want to remove the
files that have no use to make space. Can I move packages to another
partition or drive because some drives are free and can have those
packages(without effecting the current softwares ).

Please Reply Me

 Best Jokes, Best Friends, Best Food. Get all this and more on Best of Yahoo! Groups..

      Connect with friends all over the world. Get Yahoo! India Messenger at http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/?wm=n/