Update from ubuntu pc version to Ubuntu server

semaj3000 semaj3000 at hotmail.com
Mon May 26 16:28:20 UTC 2008

It may be advisable if you are going to run a server to start from scratch
that way you know what is on there, open and vulnerable. The ubuntu server
is tweaked different that the desktop. But if you just want to run it as a
simple testing server you could just install the server parts you need and
call it a day.

http://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/ubuntu-63/ubuntu-desktop-vs.-ubuntu-
server-462043/

Jim