Miro crashing

Cybe R. Wizard cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 04:01:28 UTC 2008

"Cybe R. Wizard" <cybe_r_wizard at earthlink.net>  said:
> I've run it natively (each new version) under Ubuntu since it was
> Democracy TV or whatever they called it.  It has never performed as
> well as I would expect for all the hype.  It does work for a while but
> always seems to start crashing randomly.
>
> Cybe

To be fair I downloaded it again tonight.  I searched for a Laugh-In
clip, found a bloopers clip and started it.  It ran for 7 seconds
before locking up.  I killed Miro, deleted my .miro directory to clear
any problems from previous versions, played a local file.  It played
for 5 seconds before locking up.  Version 1.1.2
I guess I'll keep trying each new version but it isn't too good so far,
at least for me.

Cybe R. Wizard
--
Nice computers don't go down.