Adding an icon to a menu entry...

Brian Lunergan ff809 at ncf.ca
Wed May 21 19:11:41 UTC 2008

For now I've backed away from the heron until it has been in circulation
for a few months. For now I'll stick with 7.10.

Downloaded and installed a current edition of Eclipse. Added it manually to
the menu. Things seem to be working as they should, but a minor cosmetic
item remains. The package seems to include an icon for the menu but I can't
seem to latch onto it with the properties dialogue in main menu. How do I
get around this point to grab the icon? Is it a format issue? Is there a
command to run so that the system sees it?
--

Brian Lunergan
Nepean, Ontario