Command Line

Chris Hallsworth christopherhallsworth71 at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 18:13:08 UTC 2008

Ah ok, so it's for programming purposes then? I thought they did things to
the operating system, similar to Windows command shell. Thanks for the
pointer, I'll check that out.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe at googlegroups.com. Thanks, Chris