New to the List

Chris Hallsworth christopherhallsworth71 at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 15:11:19 UTC 2008

Hi, indeed, I'm at Birmingham City University. However, in my halls of
residence I connect via an ethernet cable. I'll try this script anyway and
see what happens. Thanks, and take care.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe at googlegroups.com. Thanks, Chris