New to the List

Chris Hallsworth christopherhallsworth71 at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 09:10:32 UTC 2008

Hi, I do have a question actually. My university network uses a proxy server
that uses basic authentication. It appears that Evolution doesn't work with
this connection. Does anyone know of either a programme that will work with
connections like this, or does anyone know of a programme that "bypasses"
the proxy connection and thus force all programmes to connect directly? I
know under Windows there's Proxifier, but we're talking about Ubuntu here
<smiles>. Thanks in advance for the help.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe at googlegroups.com. Thanks, Chris