HOW TO BOOT UBUNTU BY DEFAULT USERNAME & PASSWORD WITHOUT PROMPT

Chris Hallsworth christopherhallsworth71 at googlemail.com
Tue May 20 07:38:35 UTC 2008

Hi, thanks very much for this, because I'm using Ubuntu 8.04 and each time I
start the system I get prompted to log in with my username and password.
Since I'm the only user on this machine, I'd rather let it log in for me
without prompting. Thanks again, and take care.

--
Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to
blind-hobbyist-subscribe at googlegroups.com. Thanks, Chris