Root partition full, although baboab says different

Mike Bird mgb-ubuntu at yosemite.net
Mon May 19 15:57:39 UTC 2008

On Mon May 19 2008 08:25:35 Karl Larsen wrote:
>     I had the exact thing happen. Load up in a LiveCD and then mount -t
> ext3 /dev/sda1 /mnt and then in the terminal look at every mount point
> for a un-used directory. I found mine and it fixed the problem.

Karl,

Not everyone has the same disk configuration as you.

If you can't be bothered to thank the people on this
list who gave you good advice yesterday, and if you
want to repost as your own copies of advice given to
you yesterday on this list, please at least wait
until you understand the concepts involved.  That way
you may hope to avoid mangling good advice into bad.

---Mike Bird