how to remote controlling the ubuntu system

Lea Gris lea.gris at noiraude.net
Sat May 17 09:03:45 UTC 2008

vikingy a écrit :
> My server is Ubuntu 8.04 .I want to remote control the ubuntu system for
> multi-users on graphical model, with other windows or ubuntu systems.
> And I have installed the VNC, but it seems that it just could be used
> for one user.Does anyone tell me how to achieve this function while no
> impact among different users?

Hello Vikingy,

Beside not knowing why you need a graphical interface to manage a server
(All server operation maintenance are safely and easyly performed in
terminal through ssh), You could have a good remote graphical access by
using freenx server and nxclient.

Regards,

--
Léa Gris - http://www.noiraude.net/