[LTS Upgrde] Login Screen Resolution issues

Patrick Drechsler patrick at pdrechsler.de
Fri May 16 22:03:24 UTC 2008

sorry for the late reply!

Rashkae <ubuntu at tigershaunt.com> writes:

> Patrick Drechsler wrote:
>>
>> then rebooted the system. But sadly the login screen is still displayed
>> with the wrong resolution (looks like 800x600 instead of
>> 1280x1024). Again, the normal session is displayed correctly.
>>

> I've yet to get this method to work for me, but it may be of use to you.

[...excellent description snipped...]

> If the display is not at the resolution you want, run
> "displayconfig-gtk", which should provide a GUI to change monitor
> resolution and refresh rates.  Adjust as needed.

This GUI did not offer the correct resolution.

As this issue is really not so important to me, I will refrain from
searching a solution. Especially since I do not reboot the machine on a
regular basis.

But thanks for offering your solution!

Cheers,

Patrick
--
Es gibt 10 Arten von Menschen:
Die jenigen, die das Binärsystem verstehen