Help I get loading error

John P. Chambers, LMFT, CSW, LPC john at discoveryoffice.com
Thu May 15 21:02:29 UTC 2008

I have done the CD. If I do an install from the CD and check it from the
disk it says it has no errors. However, if I try to install with Windows and
put the disk in, I at first tried with 30 rather than 15 onto drive D:. It
goes through the stuff then reaches the load thing of 733 rather than 731
then seems to just loop. Runs through it, but doesn't give opportunity to go
to next. I have tried resetting at the default of 15, though I didn't delete
the ubuntu directory.

Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong and what to do to get it to work.

Thanks,
John

Main Email address:
John at DiscoveryOffice.com
 <mailto:John at DiscoveryOffice.com> mailto:John at DiscoveryOffice.com
-------
Sender: John P. Chambers    Business: Discovery Center, Inc.
Hm. Ph. (713) 465-4209          Bus. Ph.: (713) 963-0043
Texas Licenses:                     Fax Ph.: 713-609-9140
LMFT  ,  CSW,                      1016 Nantucket Drive
LPC                                      Houston, Texas 77057-1902
 <http://www.discoveryoffice.com/> http://www.DiscoveryOffice.com
Email  <mailto:John at hDiscoveryOffice.com> mailto:John at DiscoveryOffice.com
Virtual FoxPro User Group (VFUG) Public Relations Mgr.
    <http://www.vfug.org/> http://www.vfug.org/ Email
<mailto:John at vfug.org> mailto:John at vfug.org
 <mailto:jpc at RedTile.com> mailto:jpc at RedTile.com
FoxPro Beginning SIG Leader
 <http://www.hal-pc.org/~jpc> http://www.hal-pc.org/~jpc Email
<mailto:jpc at hal-pc.org> mailto:jpc at hal-pc.org