Computer loosing time

Rashkae ubuntu at tigershaunt.com
Thu May 15 19:12:55 UTC 2008

Albert Charron wrote:
> Rashkae wrote:
>> Brian Lunergan wrote:

Thanks all for the suggestion.. Unfortunately, after a grueling surgery
to replace my power supply, there is no change.  The system clocks still
looses about 5 seconds per hour (note that the CMOS clock remains on the
right time, which can be verified with hwclock -r)

Both power supply (the old and the new) check out ok in the BIOS and on
a power supply tester.