A question

Thu May 15 15:31:27 UTC 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008 17:16:00 +0200
Andrea Monaco <timothy94 at hotmail.it> wrote:

> How can I empty the trash using the terminal?
>
> What is the path of file and folders put in the trash?

Firstly, it's generally considered sensible to use a subject that has some relevance to the question in the body. On a high-volume list like this, the only mails that most people will read are those with a subject that implies it's something of interest to them. I've only read this because I'm _incredibly_ bored.

Look for a .Trash* directory at the root of the filesystem.

--
Avi Greenbury