Bluetooth

Kenneth P. Turvey kt-usenet at squeakydolphin.com
Wed May 14 22:39:08 UTC 2008

I just purchased a set of Motorola S9 headphones (really a headset, they
have a mic).  Anyway, I've followed the directions to try and get them to
work, or at least be detected, under Ubuntu, but without success.  I'm
not sure where to go from here.  I've never used bluetooth for anything
in my life, so this is my first experience with these devices.

Don't worry about scaring me with this stuff either.  I'm a sophisticated
Linux user for many, many years, so fire away.

Thanks in advance.

--
Kenneth P. Turvey <kt-usenet at squeakydolphin.com>