can't seem to get openssh-*

Martijn Brinkers martijn.list at gmail.com
Wed May 14 06:15:40 UTC 2008

upgrade won't refuses to install new dependend packages (that's the
policy). Because they introduced a new dependency (which I think they
should not have done) upgrade won't upgrade you ssh server. You could
try to install openssh-blacklist separately before upgrading. So:

apt-get install openssh-blacklist
apt-get upgrade

Martijn Brinkers