[OT] Debian mailinglists [was: RE: Debian or Ubuntu?]

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Mon May 12 19:10:30 UTC 2008

2008/5/12 Derek Broughton <news at pointerstop.ca>:
> Oh sure - and you could get yourself a week of flames for even bringing up
> the subject of Webmin...

You'd get flamed for using it, but the community would help you
configure anything that you need, the right way. They'd rather teach
you to fish than give you a fish. That's why I use Debian on the
desktop. I use Ubuntu on the laptop with the problematic hardware,
however.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il