Problem with both Rhythmbox and Banshee

Pat Brown pat.mysterywriter at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:38:53 UTC 2008

I've been using Rhythmbox for some time now, and recently installed
Banshee to manage my music better. All well and good. I imported all my
songs into Banshee and was even able to create Playlists in Banshee,
something that never worked in Rhythmbox. But last night I opened
Banshee to play some music and all of a sudden my music started
vanishing. It says the songs are missing. I go to the folder where
they're stored and they're gone from there, too. What is happening to my
music? I sent a bug report in about it, but I'm wondering if anyone on
this list has seen this.

--

Pat Brown
http://www.pabrown.ca/

L.A. Heat, the first Chris and David mystery