Install ubuntu under Windows

Teguh Luntoro teguhluntoro at hotmail.com
Mon May 12 08:09:41 UTC 2008

Hi,

I have tried to install the Ubuntu under Windows at my Celeron computer.
I install the 32 bit version.
I have downloaded the ISO image, put in my computer.

However, when I install Ubuntu under windows, it keep downloading the file from the internet, which is 700 MB.
About the same size I download the image.

Ubuntu seems 'not aware' that it already have the source in the computer.

Is there any setting that I need to make, so that installation progress will read the ISO file from my local computer instead downloading again from the internet?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Teguh