Kernel parameters

Mario Vukelic mario.vukelic at dantian.org
Sat May 10 08:00:28 UTC 2008

On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 01:59 -0400, scott wrote:
> How do I change the parameters of my kernel like I would when I
> compile a new one?

See my other reply in the hijacked thread. In short, there are many
parameters to the kernel that you can _only change when recompiling.
Therefore, your question seems not to make much sense. Maybe you can
explain what you want to achieve, instead of guessing what you need to
do to get there. Then people would be in a better position to help.