HELP HELP HELP....

Paul pfortin at gmail.com
Fri May 9 18:19:28 UTC 2008

On Fri, May 9, 2008 at 1:23 PM, Mario Vukelic <mario.vukelic at dantian.org>
wrote:

> On Sat, 2008-05-10 at 01:14 +0800, Ed Greshko wrote:
> > What is that suppose to mean?
>
> It's his email signature. To be honest, it kind of annoys me too (if we
> all start to put our beliefs in the sig, we might have a perpetual
> flamewar),

People do put their "beliefs" in their signatures here.  I've seen more
preachy "Think about the environment" type sigs than anything else.  In
fact, his signature isn't even a set of  "beliefs"...it's his heritage and
his job.  Most people here have their job titles and places of employment in
their sigs.

You just don't like his job so it offends you.