HELP HELP HELP....

John Baker dirtyi at verizon.net
Fri May 9 04:33:21 UTC 2008

FOLKS PLEASE! I am up to my neck in alligators!!
I want so very badly to learn Linux and UNIX that I am learning it badly!!!!
point me in the right direction PLEASE!!!! I will return the favor when
someone else wanders into a pit of despair and begs for directions.
some of you will probably lead me in the WRONG direction but even that would
help as a direction
Thanks A Million
John aka
dirtyirish

It has removed 3534 spam emails to date.