8.04 Wireless Problem (still)

Allie D. df at drainfade.com
Thu May 8 22:53:20 UTC 2008

This has heppened to me 3 times since I upgraded to Hardy and it's really
getting annoying. I've figured out that I'm getting my updated too
soon...in other words I'm not updating all that needs to be updated and
therefore my wireless breaks. Once I update the additional ones needed
everything is fine. The moral of the story is I'm going to wait until the
end of the day or ths next one until I do updates ;)
--
~Allie D.