Noob Question

Derek Broughton news at pointerstop.ca
Thu May 8 22:04:11 UTC 2008

Alfonso Maschio wrote:

> :(
>
> On 5/7/08, Alfonso Maschio <maschioalfonso at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all, i want to ask is someone know a guide or a "how to", to install
>> Ldoms over ubuntu in SPARC architectures.
>> Thks a lot and very sorry for my bad English.

Sorry for your frustration, but (a) what makes you think it's a "noob"
question - I doubt many of us have a clue what you're asking about, and (b)
this is an Ubuntu list, so the majority of us probably have never installed
_anything_ on a SPARC architecture.  I'm sure you'd have better chances of
success on a SPARC list.
--
derek