Calendar/PIM applications - recommendations?

Leif Gregory ldgregory69 at gmail.com
Thu May 8 20:37:07 UTC 2008

On Thu, 08 May 2008 15:20:45 -0500
Wade Smart <wadesmart at gmail.com> wrote:

> 20080508 1151 GMT-6
>
> What did you open in your repos to do that?
> When I do that I get E:Couldnt find package rainlendar2-lite
>
> Wade

No special ones, just main, backports, universe, multiverse and
restricted.

Here's a copy of my sources.list

bishop at bishtop:~$ cat /etc/apt/sources.list
# See http://help.ubuntu.com/community/UpgradeNotes for how to upgrade
to # newer versions of the distribution.

deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy main restricted

## Major bug fix updates produced after the final release of the
## distribution.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-updates main restricted
multiverse universe deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/
hardy-updates main restricted

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu ## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy
yourself as to ## your rights to use the software. Also, please note
that software in ## universe WILL NOT receive any review or updates
from the Ubuntu security ## team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy universe
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy universe

## N.B. software from this repository is ENTIRELY UNSUPPORTED by the
Ubuntu ## team, and may not be under a free licence. Please satisfy
yourself as to ## your rights to use the software. Also, please note
that software in ## multiverse WILL NOT receive any review or updates
from the Ubuntu ## security team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy multiverse
deb-src http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy multiverse

## Uncomment the following two lines to add software from the
'backports' ## repository.
## N.B. software from this repository may not have been tested as
## extensively as that contained in the main release, although it
includes ## newer versions of some applications which may provide
useful features. ## Also, please note that software in backports WILL
NOT receive any review ## or updates from the Ubuntu security team.
deb http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ hardy-backports main
restricted universe multiverse # deb-src
http://us.archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu/ gutsy-backports main restricted
universe multiverse

deb http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security main restricted
deb-src http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu hardy-security main restricted