FF Ext un-uninstallable & Vbox help

Tipton, Timothy Timothy.Tipton at pxd.com
Tue May 6 14:04:13 UTC 2008

> For the PUEL version you only need to add this line to your
> /etc/apt/sources.list according to the SUN download site:
>
> deb http://www.virtualbox.org/debian gutsy non-free

Thanks Nils, I did this, then found online where I needed the key and
there I had it.

As to the other problem with FF, I managed to fix it by going into the
~./mozilla directory and basically deleting all of the plugins under
Firefox and then reinstalling them all... worked like a champ - I guess
since the profile got upgraded with the 8.04 attempt it upgraded those
as well...but then when I went back to 7.10 - it was stuck or corrupted,
I haven't figured out the why...

Thanks to you guys for your input, advice, and help.

Tipton

Statement of Confidentiality:
This message may contain information that is privileged or confidential. If you receive this transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments.