Calendar/PIM applications - recommendations?

Wade Smart wadesmart at gmail.com
Mon May 5 23:34:59 UTC 2008

Leif Gregory wrote:

> Try Rainlendar2. Small footprint, eyecandy-ish, has calendar and to-do.
> I didn't need a full on app either, and this has worked pretty well for
> me.
>
> Oh yeah, hi. I'm the new guy. <grin>

20080505 1832 GMT-6

I have been looking for someone like this for a while so Im glad someone posted
this.

Im trying to install this and I received an error:
Dependency is not satisfiable: libatk1.0-0

I looked in Synaptic and libatk1.0-0 is installed.

There are many other files like 1.0-data, -dev, -dbg, would I need to install
any of these?

Wade