Reverting to non beta Firefox

Graham Watkins shellycat.gw at ntlworld.com
Mon May 5 07:48:47 UTC 2008

stan wrote:
> Is it possible to go back to a non beta version of Firefox, once one has
> upgraded to 8.04? I am having some MAJOR issues with the beta version.

I had issues with the BBC radio player when using Firefox 3 so I just
used synaptic to add Firefox 2 to my system.  It picked up all my
bookmarks and settings automatically.  I suppose I could have
uninstalled 3 afterwards but I decided I wanted to play with it some more.

In short, if you want Firefox 2 just install it.

--
Graham Watkins

"To mess up a Linux box, you need to work at it; to mess up your Windows
box, you just need to work on it."
SecurityFocus columnist Scott Granneman.