broadcom wireless

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Mon May 5 00:10:12 UTC 2008

Ah.  My Broadcom junk is the 4306, not the 4310.  But I would still
expect it to work.

If it really proves to be a problem, then I'd suggest ditching that
Broadcom crap and getting a Ralink or Realtek unit.  Those work with
*everything*, even OpenBSD.  The Intel units are also known to work well
with GNU/Linux.

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate