On Buying Another Computer, Or A Mother Board And Harddrive

Senectus . senectus at gmail.com
Sun May 4 22:06:33 UTC 2008

>     Before you expose your fixed computer to the Internet, make sure you
>  use a good password on Ubuntu. One will look like this:
>
>  qW3erB9a
>
>     This is hard for you to remember and your Hacker will go nuts :-)
>
>  I write my password on a sticky tag and it's right where I can see it.
>
>  Karl
I always found "passphrases" to be better... a sentence like:
Ubuntu, it rocks my socks!

Is easy to remember, has uppercase/lowercase and special characters (,
and ! and spaces).
Plus it's long enough to make brute force a slow process...

--
Ubuntu Hardy 8.04
The less you know, the more you believe. - Bono