Upgrade to 8.04 interrupted by a kernel panic -- shouldn't the upgrade tool be able to recove

Karl Larsen k5di at zianet.com
Sun May 4 15:55:48 UTC 2008

Anna EdwARds wrote:
> Sorry i'm only 13
>
> _____________________________
> Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http://www.flurry.com
>
> --- Original Message ---
> Date: Sun May 04 05:30:32 PDT 2008
> From: Ioannis Vranos
> To: "Ubuntu user technical support,
> 	not for general discussions"
> Subject: Re: Upgrade to 8.04 interrupted by a kernel panic -- shouldn't	the upgrade tool be able to recove
> ---
>
> "Anna" is a troll.

    Anna, both my son and daughter were far better writers than you are
at 13 years old. I wonder first is English your first or second
language? You have irritated some VERY nice people on this list I think
because you do not know how to write.

    I suggest you write anything you want to send to this list on gedit
and there use the spelling fixer and look at what you wrote. Change what
is needed and then send it.

Karl

--

	Karl F. Larsen, AKA K5DI