Video editing program

Anna EdwARds ash.1574 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 14:21:20 UTC 2008

This is enough. I used to think you were a trool on tclug. Did i act like t?
his much of an ass on tclug? No. I kept trying to help people. I am sorry a?
bout whatever the hell i did and i will try to stop. Unlike some people, i ?
try to help with whatever experience i can. I try not to top post, but i ha?
ve not found a solution for my email client yet. And yet i find myself in s?
ome rather unlikely predicaments sometimes. If you want me gone, just ignor?
e my messages like i used to ignore yours. I didn't wreak your reputation w?
hen i used anna2edw at yahoo.com why do you have to wreak mine now? There is a?
 time some people will block my email address from entering there inbox if ?
you think i am such a jackass then do the same thing. You dont need to wast?
e peoples gb's just because i act like a jackass why do you? Like i said i ?
am sorry i will try not to troll again. I was trying to help this time can ?
you get rid of that f-ing sh script? If you think i am so much of a troll m?
abye explaining why will work better then that annoying sh script! Or whate?
ver script it is.

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http:/?
/www.flurry.com