Ubuntu 8.04 Is Ready to Take On Windows

Anna EdwARds ash.1574 at hotmail.com
Sun May 4 02:21:22 UTC 2008

It wasn't a hoax i got a hold of a rather large portion of it. Though you could mail it off to someone in australia with no from address but instructions on how to do your bidding. 'smirks' it was just an idea.

Sent from my phone using flurry - Get free mobile email and news at: http://www.flurry.com