Wireless configuration how does one save it...???

"Terrell Prudé Jr." microman at cmosnetworks.com
Sat May 3 21:18:38 UTC 2008

How are you setting it?  Via command line or via the GUI?  If it's via
the command line, then just include those iwconfig lines in your
/etc/rc.local file, and you should be good to go.  That's how I do it on
my Dapper box.

If you're using the GUI, are you running GNOME or KDE?

--TP
Do you GNU <http://www.gnu.org>?
Microsoft Free since 2003 <http://www.cmosnetworks.com>--the ultimate
antivirus protection!