VirtualBox OSE + USB

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Sat May 3 12:15:00 UTC 2008

Thanks, all, for telling me what your critical MS apps are. Most of
those I have already contacted the manufacturers about. I suggest that
you do the same. The more they hear from us, the more they will
understand that there is money to be made in commercial Linux
software.

I have been contacting software houses for about two years vying for
Linux support. I plan on starting an open community on the subject. I
have most of the website written, however currently I'm bogged down in
the university and 1.5 kids (due in October). So I'm hoping to launch
the site in January or February. If anyone wants to help me contact
these software houses (Adobe, Sony, etc) then please write to me off
list.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com
http://gibberish.co.il